- Project List
- Steve's Pantry Volunteer Manager
Steve's Pantry Volunteer Manager
0 have signed up & 1 openings remain.
Calling All Volunteers – Steve's Pantry Needs You!
Our community is growing at a record rate and so is the need for the vital services that Steve's Pantry Provides. We are making some changes to the way the Pantry is run as we say goodbye and a huge THANK YOU to Rocco DeFelice, who has been serving as the operations manager for the past several years. We need your help!
We're looking for:
Volunteer Manager – Maintain the existing Sign-Up Genius volunteer sign up and Ensure that volunteers are provided with training materials necessary to work their shifts.
Other needs include:
Pantry Manager – Check in with the Steve's Pantry team on a weekly basis to ensure that everything is running smoothly and provide support when necessary.
- Weekly Retail Food Bank Partner Point Person – Meet the Food Bank Delivery Truck on Tuesday mornings each week to receive and unload HEB Bakery Products
- Steve's Pantry Food Bank Software Manager – Maintain reporting for Guest Visits and Records of Donations. Submit monthly summary to the Pantry Manager and Missions Committee (This Job can be done remotely!)
- SA Food Bank Monthly Report Point Person - Check in with SA Food Bank Ordering Clerk and submit required monthly report by the 5th of each month.
- More info: https://www.grueneumc.org/steves-pantry/
Questions? Bethany Benson 214-226-1685/Bethany@GrueneUMC.org